+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: DISAPPOINTED

  1. #1

    DISAPPOINTED

    Atlanta has high hopes of beating the Giants, I hate to DISAPPOINT them but the Giants need this WIN Big time !

    The Falcons are still in good position to clinch a first-round bye or the NFC’s No. 1 playoff seed as they stare down the final three games of the season.
    Despite the 30-20 loss to Carolina last week, Atlanta can clinch the No. 1 or a guarantee of at least the No. 2 spot by beating the Giants and then getting a little help from a couple of teams.
    http://blog.atlantafalcons.com/jayad...for-no-1-seed/

    Time to start DISAPPOINTING Teams ! No one cares about us ! We have to control our own Destiny !

  2. #2
    Winning out is what the Giants have to do. They are the only NFC East team that can get to 11 wins......simple as that!
    I don't want to have to rely on other teams losing or god forbid, us needing the last game of the season against the Egirls to get in........not with the way our D has been playing.

  3. #3
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,399
    The playoffs have already started for the Giants. They can no rely on what other teams do.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Winning out is what the Giants have to do. They are the only NFC East team that can get to 11 wins......simple as that!
    I don't want to have to rely on other teams losing or god forbid, us needing the last game of the season against the Egirls to get in........not with the way our D has been playing.
    +1











    Never underestimate the Giants !

  5. #5
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,825
    ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  6. #6
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,399
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......
    Yeah but so far the revenge factor has not worked against them this year. Hopefully that doesn't change this week.

  7. #7
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    24,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Yeah but so far the revenge factor has not worked against them this year. Hopefully that doesn't change this week.
    I know....they still have that doubt hanging over their heads. May cause them to push, over coach, and think too much.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  8. #8
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,880
    I think they were looking past the Panthers for our game this week. It should be a good one. Hope Eli brings his A game.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ehh. The Falcons dont want to be looked at as also rans. They want to crush the Giants.......
    The only player on the Falcons, that really concerns me is Tony Gonzalez ,how do you stop him ! Better yet who on the Giants can stop him ?

  10. #10
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,880
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    The only player on the Falcons, that really concerns me is Tony Gonzalez ,how do you stop him ! Better yet who on the Giants can stop him ?
    That is why J Williams and Rivers are important. Im sure those 2 will be on him.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts