+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DISAPPOINTED

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    The playoffs have already started for the Giants. They can no rely on what other teams do.
    That's a good way to put it. One loss moves them from #4 seed to "in the hunt".

However, on the positive side, Washington has to play Dallas, so the Giants are assured that one of their main rivals will have to take a step back.

I'm really hoping the Seahawks stumble too.....the best chance of that is v. 49ers.

I'm also thinking the Bears might be on their way down...big game v. the Packers this weekend.

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 12-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    The only player on the Falcons, that really concerns me is Tony Gonzalez ,how do you stop him ! Better yet who on the Giants can stop him ?
    he still has to get the ball......start with stopping him by getting to Ryan
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    he still has to get the ball......start with stopping him by getting to Ryan
    They need to get in his face all day. Get at him during pre game warm ups, coming out of the tunnel, all 4 quarters, and the post game press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I think they were looking past the Panthers for our game this week. It should be a good one. Hope Eli brings his A game.
    I think Eli is going to go off big time.

Right now the Falcons are considered Big Game Chokers, too....they are under a lot of pressue.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Read what the Falcon Fans are saying about the Giants...The Giants don't want this WIN !

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/at...tlanta-falcons

All-Pro
    Knowing how the Giants played in the post season last year the Falcons might look at this as a chance to ruin their post season chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Knowing how the Giants played in the post season last year the Falcons might look at this as a chance to ruin their post season chances.

Exactly !

Bench Player
    At this point in your schedule i feel like your safe. i want falcons to smoke giants but i have tough time really beleiving they will. I am just laughing because you guys need to go against the seahwaks and the 49ers to see what a knockout punch feels like.................

i think you will beat the remaning part of your schedule easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucke View Post
    At this point in your schedule i feel like your safe. i want falcons to smoke giants but i have tough time really beleiving they will. I am just laughing because you guys need to go against the seahwaks and the 49ers to see what a knockout punch feels like.................

i think you will beat the remaning part of your schedule easily.
    We already went up against the 49ers this year, and clobbered the crap out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    We already went up against the 49ers this year, and clobbered the crap out of them.
    +1 ^^
    We may have to do it again.............So we do it !

+ Reply to Thread