+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Let's hope AB plays

Hard to imagine Wilson could go in there and pick up the load. Not to mention it probably takes Wilson off KO returns. AB may not be the best back in the league but he runs hard and has had a very productive year. Losing your # 1 & 2 RB's in three weeks would be tough to overcome. I think it could be a bit much for Wilson to manage as his first game as the FT RB - loud stadium, playoffs ,good defense...

This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
    They will be sorry if he can't play. He is having a good season. Don't know why so many wanted him to sit. I guess because he didn't score a TD every carry.

Bradshaw is good for his presence. He's been very inconsistent at times, but the blame might go mostly on the offensive-line. 2 weeks ago might be different than NOW, being that the only other back we have is Wilson.

If Bradshaw sits, do we really want to go with Wilson/Torain? or Lumpkin?
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They will be sorry if he can't play. He is having a good season. Don't know why so many wanted him to sit. I guess because he didn't score a TD every carry.
    At this point, we could find more viable options than Bradshaw. He's still a good runningback, but he's been very injury prone and he seems to be very inconsistent. Not like that matters, like I said before, the offensive-line has seen its ups and downs.

At this point in the season, with Andre Brown out, I cannot see why we would ever want to bench Bradshaw. There is like a very minute chance of that even happening.

Doesn't sound like he is going to

Ahmad Bradshaw sprained knee.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    RB Ahmad Bradshaw has a sprained knee. Coughlin won't speculate on how long he'll be out

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-sprained-knee
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-12-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Uh..go Giants?

All-Pro
    Cold be worse but still not good.

With a sprained knee, and Coughlin won't say what's up.... curious to see what happens, but I bet he gets time.

Not good. I can still see him getting time though... Don't trust Wilson and Torain and/or Lumpkin.