+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,685

    Let's hope AB plays

    Hard to imagine Wilson could go in there and pick up the load. Not to mention it probably takes Wilson off KO returns. AB may not be the best back in the league but he runs hard and has had a very productive year. Losing your # 1 & 2 RB's in three weeks would be tough to overcome. I think it could be a bit much for Wilson to manage as his first game as the FT RB - loud stadium, playoffs ,good defense...

  2. #2
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,588
    This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  3. #3
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,845
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
    They will be sorry if he can't play. He is having a good season. Don't know why so many wanted him to sit. I guess because he didn't score a TD every carry.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They will be sorry if he can't play. He is having a good season. Don't know why so many wanted him to sit. I guess because he didn't score a TD every carry.
    At this point, we could find more viable options than Bradshaw. He's still a good runningback, but he's been very injury prone and he seems to be very inconsistent. Not like that matters, like I said before, the offensive-line has seen its ups and downs.

    At this point in the season, with Andre Brown out, I cannot see why we would ever want to bench Bradshaw. There is like a very minute chance of that even happening.

  5. #5
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5
    Let Bradshaw rest his knee, even if it is a mild sprain it takes more than a few days to get back to 100%. Wilson and Lumpkin will carry the load, I don't know much about Torain. Anyone know why Barden is on the sh@%list? I would love to see the guy start again, and with Nicks not being @ 100%, it would seem like this would be the game. He did great the last game he started as well as the last drive of the Eagles game.

  6. #6
    Veteran yo-ho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by dguy901 View Post
    Let Bradshaw rest his knee, even if it is a mild sprain it takes more than a few days to get back to 100%. Wilson and Lumpkin will carry the load, I don't know much about Torain. Anyone know why Barden is on the sh@%list? I would love to see the guy start again, and with Nicks not being @ 100%, it would seem like this would be the game. He did great the last game he started as well as the last drive of the Eagles game.
    Could be the play where Barden was called for pass interference while he was blocking down field on a pass play.

  7. #7
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They will be sorry if he can't play. He is having a good season. Don't know why so many wanted him to sit. I guess because he didn't score a TD every carry.
    You're preaching to the choir on this one
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
    That was before we lost Brown for the season...

  9. #9
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That was before we lost Brown for the season...
    Yep, exactly. Some people are soon to forget.

  10. #10
    If Bradshaw is hurting then I would like to see what Lumpkin / Torrain can do. I would rather rest Bradshaw if he is hurt that bad. Give some carries to Hynoski as well .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts