+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 90

Thread: Let's hope AB plays

  1. #11
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Not good. I can still see him getting time though... Don't trust Wilson and Torain and/or Lumpkin.
    Would you risk him more by putting him out there?

    MUCH better.

  2. #12
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Would you risk him more by putting him out there?
    It's not really up to me, so I really can't make judgement on that. I just hope the coaching staff can really adjust to the Falcons game if they have to go in there with Wilson/Torain/Lumpkin.

  3. #13
    Man. I wonder how long it will take to know if the players union is able to get Jacobs released...

    A fresh and motivated Jacobs splitting carries with Wilson would be a nightmare!

    (I doubt this will happen, just dreaming)

  4. #14
    This is why we picked up Wilson in the first round. Bradshaw has been hurt every season since being drafted. This is Wilson's chance, just like Bradshaw had when Ward went down. Make it happen!

  5. #15
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,178
    Quote Originally Posted by timmytimm3 View Post
    Man. I wonder how long it will take to know if the players union is able to get Jacobs released...

    A fresh and motivated Jacobs splitting carries with Wilson would be a nightmare!

    (I doubt this will happen, just dreaming)
    Yeah, he's not going to get released.

    MUCH better.

  6. #16
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's not really up to me, so I really can't make judgement on that. I just hope the coaching staff can really adjust to the Falcons game if they have to go in there with Wilson/Torain/Lumpkin.
    Right.

    I trust Wilson more than Torain and especially Pumpkin.

    MUCH better.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah, he's not going to get released.
    I agree, but he's trying http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...against-49ers/

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
    That was before we lost Brown for the season...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  9. #19
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    30,178
    Somewhat good news, AB not ruled out for Sunday:

    http://blog.northjersey.com/giants/3...haw-sidelined/

    MUCH better.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Somewhat good news, AB not ruled out for Sunday:

    http://blog.northjersey.com/giants/3...haw-sidelined/
    I just hope him playing doesn't translate into increasing the severity of the injury. Give Wilson the bulk of the carries and let Bradshaw ease his way back into it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts