+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's hope AB plays

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I just hope him playing doesn't translate into increasing the severity of the injury. Give Wilson the bulk of the carries and let Bradshaw ease his way back into it...
    I was thinking that too..

I just don't think Wilson can handle the majority of the snaps, but we'll have to see what the coaching staff thinks of him at the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I was thinking that too..

I just don't think Wilson can handle the majority of the snaps, but we'll have to see what the coaching staff thinks of him at the end of the week.
    At the end of the day he split carries about 50/50 with Bradshaw vs the saints. I think we'll be seeing more of him, since he's earned it. Hynocerous can take a few carries in short yardage situations, and Pumpkin is good for one or two... Everyone can chip in to help carry the load, that's what a team does...
    Andre the Giant

At the end of the day he split carries about 50/50 with Bradshaw vs the saints. I think we'll be seeing more of him, since he's earned it. Hynocerous can take a few carries in short yardage situations, and Pumpkin is good for one or two... Everyone can chip in to help carry the load, that's what a team does...
    Hynocerous is a beast. Wouldn't mind seeing him and David split carries.

Flumpkin Pumpkin? eh.

That was before we lost Brown for the season...
    Yep, exactly. Some people are soon to forget.

If Bradshaw is hurting then I would like to see what Lumpkin / Torrain can do. I would rather rest Bradshaw if he is hurt that bad. Give some carries to Hynoski as well .

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Right.

I trust Wilson more than Torain and especially Pumpkin.
    At this time, that's who I trust too, but I wouldn't count on Wilson getting large amount of carries right now. I know everyone wants him to, but I want to ease him in just a little more.

hey.....the Giants have what they have in the backfield. Dont care who gets it going...whether Wilson, Torrain, or Lumpkin. Just get it done....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Bradshaw is good for his presence. He's been very inconsistent at times, but the blame might go mostly on the offensive-line. 2 weeks ago might be different than NOW, being that the only other back we have is Wilson.

If Bradshaw sits, do we really want to go with Wilson/Torain? or Lumpkin?
    No choice....even if AB plays he iwll be limited....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    hey.....the Giants have what they have in the backfield. Dont care who gets it going...whether Wilson, Torrain, or Lumpkin. Just get it done....
    In a perfect world....

I dont mind. Get Bradshaw healthy for the playoffs. Put Wilsons feet to the fire and see what happens.

+ Reply to Thread