+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's hope AB plays

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Why do some feel Wilson cant handle the load? Thats why he was a 1st round pick, isnt it? Look what his classmates Richardson, Martin and Morris are doing. One poster mentioned breaking him in more.?. Its freaking week 15 and he is needed. Show us your worth David!!!

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Why do some feel Wilson cant handle the load? Thats why he was a 1st round pick, isnt it? Look what his classmates Richardson, Martin and Morris are doing. One poster mentioned breaking him in more.?. Its freaking week 15 and he is needed. Show us your worth David!!!
    We are not the Browns, Bucs, or the Redskins. I'm going by what the coaching staff has said and what I've seen from Wilson. He hasn't gotten enough snaps this year to fully carry the load.

Do I think he can? Maybe, we'll wait and see what the coaches say from his practices. Why do you think we signed two running backs?

MUCH better.

Veteran
    at this point in the season an injured plague Bradshaw is useless in the run game, but we do need him for blocking, Wilson should be getting more carries for the remainder of the games. Atlanta, Baltimore, and Philly all have problems stopping the run and we need to win these games.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/12/...-tom-coughlin/Excerpt: "New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin took the podium for his weekly press conference on Wednesday in a relatively good mood, although he (as usual) seemed highly focused on the upcoming game against the AtlantaFalcons. But before diving into too much chatter about them, he opted to get injury questions out of the way.The pre-practice injury report included only eight players, none of whom were surprises. They were Ahmad Bradshaw (knee/foot), Prince Amukamara(hamstring), Tyler Sash (hamstring), Hakeem Nicks (knee), Kenny Phillips (knee), David Baas (shoulder), Jason Pierre-Paul (back), and Travis Beckum (knee).Of the eight players listed, Coughlin confirmed that Bradshaw, Amukamara and Phillips will not practice. He also said the team needs to slow down with Nicks a bit, but didn't say whether or not he would participate this afternoon.Coughlin went on to describe the hamstring injury of Prince Amukamara as "tricky," suggesting that "maybe" Antrel Rolle would take over at cornerback this weekend in the event Prince can't go.News for Bradshaw was equally bad, if not worse. Coughlin confirmed that Bradshaw does have a sprained knee and didn't sound very optimistic about his chances of playing this weekend. However, he praised the running back's toughness and wouldn't definitively declare him out for that reason.
    "I won't rule him out of anything. He's a tough son of a gun. I say that with admiration," Coughlin said, adding that it will be up to the medical staff if he plays. "[The decision] will be made in the best interest of the player." Read more...
    That is horrible news about Prince.

if bradshaw is a no go.....can wilson really handle the whole load? pass protection and all those snaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    If we don't, I'm hunting you down..
    What can I say, RFs optimism is wearing off on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    That is horrible news about Prince.
    It's early yet, let's wait until Friday and see who practices
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    What can I say, RFs optimism is wearing off on me.
    We have lost key players all season. If Prince can't go, Rolle will likely be asked to play corner. But as frightening as that may sound, we also have Jacquian Williams, Stevie Brown and Will Hill back on the field now. We are accustomed to adapting.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    if bradshaw is a no go.....can wilson really handle the whole load? pass protection and all those snaps?
    Eli gave Wilson props for picking up a three safety blitz against the Saints.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    No not because he isn't capable but because the coaches game him very few carries and thus he doesn't have enough experience. A dumb move by the coaches which is coming back to bite them in the ***

+ Reply to Thread