+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    OH....WE WILL
    If we don't, I'm hunting you down..

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    No sign of Ahmad Bradshaw at practice as expected. He's likely inside getting treatment #nyg

Does anyone think he will practice this week?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is not directed at you, but two weeks ago a lot of people wanted Bradshaw benched.
    To Unpopular opinion, i still do

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    No sign of Ahmad Bradshaw at practice as expected. He's likely inside getting treatment #nyg

Does anyone think he will practice this week?
    why should this week be any different. he was only gettin gone day in anyway. I say....prob not.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Bench Player
    Bradshaw is needed to get in the playoffs and make it deep. He's the best big game back in Giants history. He's the best playoff rb in the NFL. Don't trust any other back on the roster in crunch time. He should rest this week, then come back for the must-win 2 game stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    why should this week be any different. he was only gettin gone day in anyway. I say....prob not.
    Because he didn't have a sprained knee lol

Ahmad Bradshaw Dealing With A Sprained Knee & and More From Afternoon Tea With TC

http://www.giants101.com/2012/12/12/...-tom-coughlin/

Excerpt: "New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin took the podium for his weekly press conference on Wednesday in a relatively good mood, although he (as usual) seemed highly focused on the upcoming game against the AtlantaFalcons. But before diving into too much chatter about them, he opted to get injury questions out of the way.

The pre-practice injury report included only eight players, none of whom were surprises. They were Ahmad Bradshaw (knee/foot), Prince Amukamara(hamstring), Tyler Sash (hamstring), Hakeem Nicks (knee), Kenny Phillips (knee), David Baas (shoulder), Jason Pierre-Paul (back), and Travis Beckum (knee).

Of the eight players listed, Coughlin confirmed that Bradshaw, Amukamara and Phillips will not practice. He also said the team needs to slow down with Nicks a bit, but didn't say whether or not he would participate this afternoon.

Coughlin went on to describe the hamstring injury of Prince Amukamara as "tricky," suggesting that "maybe" Antrel Rolle would take over at cornerback this weekend in the event Prince can't go.

News for Bradshaw was equally bad, if not worse. Coughlin confirmed that Bradshaw does have a sprained knee and didn't sound very optimistic about his chances of playing this weekend. However, he praised the running back's toughness and wouldn't definitively declare him out for that reason.
    "I won't rule him out of anything. He's a tough son of a gun. I say that with admiration," Coughlin said, adding that it will be up to the medical staff if he plays. "[The decision] will be made in the best interest of the player." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Because he didn't have a sprained knee lol
    yeah just a two messed up ankles and he had some sort of kneee issue I thought previously too......
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    yeah just a two messed up ankles and he had some sort of kneee issue I thought previously too......
    I think it was always his feet, but he only practiced once a week just for that.

I think it was always his feet, but he only practiced once a week just for that.
    yeah you are right........I think it was a foot problem AND an ankle issue....thats it.....