+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Let's hope AB plays

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Would you risk him more by putting him out there?
    Hynoski may be attached to Eli's hip
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    There's a reason Bradshaw was a 7th rounder. He had average talent but was a hard worker and always gives it his all.
    He went to a smaller-sized school and had character issues. Plenty of teams kicked themselves for not taking a chance on him. He's not elite by any measure, but to say he's an "average talent" is severely underselling what he's brought to the table in his career up to this point.

David Wilson is by far the most talented RB on the team. There's a reason Bradshaw was a 7th rounder. He had average talent but was a hard worker and always gives it his all. David Wilson is an elite talent and if he were to start against the Falcons I have no doubt he will shred their 23rd ranked rush defense.

He averaged 9.8 ypc against the starting chicago D in the preseason. I think he'll be just fine.
    +1

David Wilson should have the Falcons fans much more worried than Giants fans.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by SackingMyths View Post
    He went to a smaller-sized school and had character issues. Plenty of teams kicked themselves for not taking a chance on him. He's not elite by any measure, but to say he's an "average talent" is severely underselling what he's brought to the table in his career up to this point.
    Oh no I'm definitely not saying he's an average talent NOW, he's clearly an above average nfl starter, but he doesn't have the elite mensurables that Wilson has.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SackingMyths View Post
    after this year he'll probably be way below average, we'll probably have to draft another RB (backup, depth, etc) after next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    after this year he'll probably be way below average, we'll probably have to draft another RB (backup, depth, etc) after next year.
    Bradshaw's been breaking down for years. Only a matter of time till he's done. Wouldn't mind a third round power RB. If Monte Ball were there in round 3 that would be sweet!

Bradshaw's been breaking down for years. Only a matter of time till he's done. Wouldn't mind a third round power RB. If Monte Ball were there in round 3 that would be sweet!
    The dude's heart is off the charts.....that's what has made him such a great Giant, but has also busted him up. There's no sandbagging when it comes to Bradshaw.

I always thought Bradshaw was better as part of a 1-2 (or even 1-2-3) punch, because of how hard he runs.

Jacobs/Bradhshaw/Ward was awesome back in the day.

Next season, I'd like to see him limited, because he'd be an incredible option off the bench late in the game.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 12-12-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I was thinking that too..

I just don't think Wilson can handle the majority of the snaps, but we'll have to see what the coaching staff thinks of him at the end of the week.
    Although Bradshaw took just 11 snaps last Sunday
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

You realize because he ran the ball 11 times that doesnt mean he was only in for 11 snaps right...

We've got a power back in 2013 already, in Andre Brown. Him and Wilson are the Jacobs and Bradshaw of the future.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

+ Reply to Thread