+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contain White and Jones

agreed White and Jones requires containment but dont forget Gonzales! hes more of a "go to" guy than either of those wideouts. just my opinion!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dnotch121 View Post
    asking the giants DB's to contain white and jones is like trying to stop a dam with a toothpick.....M Ryan is gonna have HOF numbers against this secondary...especially with our d line
    You do realize we've already held Jones/White/Gonzales to about 150 yards/no tds combined right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    A slow corner on a speedy receiver? lol
    yurr.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Webster isn't necessarily slow, he just has horrible tactics.
    Thanks Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    You do realize we've already held Jones/White/Gonzales to about 150 yards/no tds combined right?
    that was then, this is now. you're talking about 2 pro bowl wr's against a shaky webster n hobbling prince? im hoping im wrong but i see 100 yrd games for both

c web is a joke chase blackburn is faster then him
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 5 games

15 rushes for 175 yards 2 td
    17 pancake blocks
    20 tackles 2 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    5-0record

The only problem is Ryan is really good at home. Outside the dome he's average.

Turner is not the back he used to be. If we can slow him down, the rest will fall into place hopefully.

And they have Samuel on their team this year. Time to unleash David Wilson.

If Prince sits out this game, I don't see us containing anyone...I hope I'm wrong (or alternatively, I hope Prince just plays)

eli has been money in ATL. We may need a 4 td performance with him with at most 1 turnover. It could be the only way we win is to outscore them if our D cannot stop them. I think the D will be fine, just saying, we do have a QB we can lean on if need be to win by shootout

I agree. Webster on Jones and Prince on White. Jones is more of a deep threat than an all around receiver. Webster seems to do his worse when a receiver makes a double move or something on him. Prince has been very good this year and I trust him against one of the best in the league in White. White has good hands and a big body and is a good route runner. Some double coverage on him wouldn't be bad either as he could make catches in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    agreed White and Jones requires containment but dont forget Gonzales! hes more of a "go to" guy than either of those wideouts. just my opinion!
    Good thing Williams is back at LB. He could actually cover a TE unlike Boley and Chase.

+ Reply to Thread