+ Reply to Thread

JPP, Boley, Nicks, Phillips and Prince Not Practicing

Jorge Castillo ‏@jorgeccastillo
    Pierre-Paul (back), Boley (?), Nicks, Phillips (knees) on the bikes. Sash and Amukamara (hamstrings) on the side.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    No sign of Ahmad Bradshaw (knee) at practice as expected. He's likely inside getting treatment

aaarrrrggghhhhh hope its not serious

Veteran
    lol so much for getting healthy at the right time, this is the complete opposite of last year. I guess there's no 'magic' this year.

The reason Boley's injury is unknown is because he wasn't on the pre-practice injury report

All-Pro
    Not a lot of surprises there. TC said that its up to he medical staff to determine if Bradshaw will play this week. He said they all want to play but they have to see. Is Bradshaw the toughest guy in the NFL?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Not a lot of surprises there. TC said that its up to he medical staff to determine if Bradshaw will play this week. He said they all want to play but they have to see. Is Bradshaw the toughest guy in the NFL?
    Bradshaw has to be up there as the toughest guy in the league. Him and Logan Mankins (Patriots), who played with a torn ACL all of 2011 season.

It's only Wednesday, I'm not concerned.. yet. This weeks game is huge for us, unless medical staff doesn't clear any players; I expect them all to be playing this Sunday.

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro
    I think TC said that Prince said he was better but they will see. Playing in a dome could help if he's just a little sore. Hopefully it's on the mild side.

Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina
    Boley did not practice due to a back issue.