+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do You Think Osi Will Be Ready Next Week vs Cowboys

I know he will be out vs Jets. I don't want Osi to rush back but do you think he has a chance to play vs Cowboys?

If he plays it will be nice to have all of our D-Line together. But we will see what happens.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Re: Do You Think Osi Will Be Ready Next Week vs Cowboys

[quote user="Antwuan"]I know will be out vs Jets. I don't want Osi to rush back but do you think he has a chance to play vs Cowboys? If he plays it will be nice to have all of our D-Line together. But we will see what happens.[/quote]

I doubt it ...Even when they are all together, the only one that performs is JPP. Tuck is extremely ineffective due to his body's current state and Osi is in the same boat.

2011----> JPP > Tuck/Osi

I'm more concerned if the entire team will be ready for the Cowboys next week.

[quote user="Overdrive92"]I'm more concerned if the entire team will be ready for the Cowboys next week.[/quote]

I'm more concerned if the entire team will be ready for the Jets TOMORROW. We dont win and we are done. Who cares about the cowboys next week, next week won't matter if we don't win tomorrow.

Veteran

He won't be ready until 2013 when his contract expires.

[quote user="Antwuan"]I know he will be out vs Jets. I don't want Osi to rush back but do you think he has a chance to play vs Cowboys?

If he plays it will be nice to have all of our D-Line together. But we will see what happens.[/quote]

Osi has played his last game as a GIANT.. hope you enjoyed it.

It would be nice to have him back, think that he can give people problems, certainly would love to see him knock Romo around.....

[quote user="Antwuan"]I know he will be out vs Jets. I don't want Osi to rush back but do you think he has a chance to play vs Cowboys?

If he plays it will be nice to have all of our D-Line together. But we will see what happens.[/quote]

Lose today against the Jets & it doesn't matter.
    This was the game where we needed all hands on deck. Next week is next week. This is the game they have to win.

If Giants don't beat the Jets and Cowboys win at home vs. Eagle, the Cowboys game next week won't even matter. Might as well just sit these players for the rest of the season. It's win or stay home time for the Giants.

Osi is done!