+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest news on B Jacobs.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I am surprised they could get away with this. Where is the players union?
    He's been suspended. Teams can do that.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think Harbaugh is overcoaching his team.

For example, I don't see that Humperdink kid being a long term upgrade over Alex Smith.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I think BJ wanted out when we went looking for a replacement for Brown. If you think about it. All most everything that happen was around this time. He wanted to get back here.

Just heard this on NFL channel. How is it Bradon jacobs Can't say nothing about his own Team but Drew Bress can say this stuff about the Goodell. Should he be suspended.

Shocking. Jacobs not happy? He was such a happy-go-lucky guy with the Giants. He NEVER complained.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The Niners' actions are completely warranted. The guy is a malcontent - what are they supposed to do?
    agreed.....he ****ed himself by talking ****. If he didnt they couldnt have suspended him for detramentle behavior
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    Some of the crap they are doing is just ******ed. here are links.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oved-by-49ers/

I miss the big guy hope he some how finds his way home. He made one mistake leaving.
    I really liked the guy when he was here but he deserved to be suspended by the Niners. His actions were disruptive to the smooth running of the team. His negative comments about the Niners have been going on for most of the season. When he signed with them, he signed on to more loyatly than that. It is inappropriate to take a team's money then pine for your former employer.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I think Harbaugh is overcoaching his team.

For example, I don't see that Humperdink kid being a long term upgrade over Alex Smith.
    I thought the proper name was Capernicus.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

I like Brandon. But to be very honest with you I can't blame Harbaugh and the 49ers for how they are handling this situation. You don't air the teams dirty laundry for the whole world to see. If you have a beef with the coach or anyone, you deal with it behind closed doors with him and keep it there.

BJ has done this before with the media. I remember last year when he made a remark about driving his fat car. The Giants knew how to deal with him. Harbaugh and the 49ers on the other hand doesn't have the patience for that. I know you're not happy about your playing time BJ, but you don't handle it this way.

+ Reply to Thread