+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Latest news on B Jacobs.

  1. #1

    Latest news on B Jacobs.

    Some of the crap they are doing is just ******ed. here are links.



    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...oved-by-49ers/




    I miss the big guy hope he some how finds his way home. He made one mistake leaving.

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,277
    The 49ers will never release him for fear he'll return to the Giants. They took manningham and Jacobs and they still couldn't beat us.

  3. #3
    The fans on there message boards are already saying that. Just let him rott till the end of the season the Giants want him back.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    The fans on there message boards are already saying that. Just let him rott till the end of the season the Giants want him back.
    From the 49ers perspective it makes sense to do what they are doing. Jacobs knowledge of their offense is more dangerous to them than what he can do on the field against them.

  5. #5
    Veteran TroyArcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    From the 49ers perspective it makes sense to do what they are doing. Jacobs knowledge of their offense is more dangerous to them than what he can do on the field against them.
    I am surprised they could get away with this. Where is the players union?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladder27 View Post
    Some of the crap they are doing is just ******ed.
    The Niners' actions are completely warranted. The guy is a malcontent - what are they supposed to do?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I am surprised they could get away with this. Where is the players union?
    I assume he can file an appeal if he wants to but who knows when that would actually take place.

  8. #8
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,023
    Harbaugh is a vindictive *******.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Harbaugh is a vindictive *******.
    He may be that. But by not releasing Jacobs he is giving his team the best chance to win and that's what his job is.

  10. #10
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,023
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    He may be that. But by not releasing Jacobs he is giving his team the best chance to win and that's what his job is.
    Maybe.....but I think Coughlin would have just released him.

    Then again, Jacobs loves Coughlin, and Jacobs has a rep of being very opinionated.....just goes to show how much credibility Coughlin has built up.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts