+ Reply to Thread

I would be willing to bet we draft a DE somewhere in the first 3 rds..

Leading Osi to getting traded. It makes sense, he will not get that fat cat contract he wants. He is getting there in years. I still think Osi is good, 1st rd pick for him good, no not at all. And it was evident by the lack of buyers they had on him last off season. Tons of reports were saying no one was willing to send a 1st rd. I would take a 3rd + 4th honestly while we can get anything.

All-Pro

Re: I would be willing to bet we draft a DE somewhere in the first 3 rds..

I don't think Osi has a great trade value.

Anyway, a lot will depend on FA. They have Tuck and JPP. Now what if they draft a LB or pick one up FA? Maybe they move Kiwi back to DE. They are going to need a CB early in the draft. Maybe an OL too. Like I said though, it all depends in what they get in FA which will also depend on who they cut and don't resign.

Veteran

[quote user="buddy33"]I don't think Osi has a great trade value.

Anyway, a lot will depend on FA. They have Tuck and JPP. Now what if they draft a LB or pick one up FA? Maybe they move Kiwi back to DE. They are going to need a CB early in the draft. Maybe an OL too. Like I said though, it all depends in what they get in FA which will also depend on who they cut and don't resign.[/quote]

I wish Osi would get traded to the Jets then you guys would see how much he really "sucks." This is the only team in the NFL whose fans don't like pure pass rushers. All you want-to-be GM can kiss my ***.

Veteran

[quote user="Coach Carter"][quote user="buddy33"]I don't think Osi has a great trade value.

Anyway, a lot will depend on FA. They have Tuck and JPP. Now what if they draft a LB or pick one up FA? Maybe they move Kiwi back to DE. They are going to need a CB early in the draft. Maybe an OL too. Like I said though, it all depends in what they get in FA which will also depend on who they cut and don't resign.[/quote]

I wish Osi would get traded to the Jets then you guys would see how much he really "sucks." This is the only team in the NFL whose fans don't like pure pass rushers. All you want-to-be GM can kiss my ***.
    [/quote]

...and a Merry Christmas to you!

[quote user="Coach Carter"]

[/quote]

Giants fans love defense, always have.

To be more specific, stopping the run is a long tradition here (think of how many big goal line stands there have been in Giants history). As well as players who are smart.

Now you see why one-trick-Osi is expendable. Overpursues himself out of most plays and doesn't seem bright enough to learn when he's been had. Compare him to the benchmark around here, Strahan, and he pales in many areas.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

The biggest game of the year and you are thinking draft, what a joke.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]Leading Osi to getting traded.* It makes sense, he will not get that fat cat contract he wants.* He is getting there in years.* I still think Osi is good, 1st rd pick for him good, no not at all.* And it was evident by the lack of buyers they had on him last off season.* Tons of reports were saying no one was willing to send a 1st rd.* I would take a 3rd + 4th honestly while we can get anything.*[/quote]

The way I see it, drafting a stud LB in the 1st round like Kuechly lets us move Kiwi back to DE anyway. Sounds like a win/win to me.