+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playoff tickets

Playoff tickets

Anyone know why we were invoiced for 2 playoff games? Invoice says 1 playoff game and 1 Championship game. If we are the 3rd or 4th seed then we would host a wildcard game, am I correct?

because if we are the 3rd or the 4th, there is no possible way to have 3 home playoff games. the divisional round would be played at the home field of the 1 or 2 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by FiremanBob View Post
    Anyone know why we were invoiced for 2 playoff games? Invoice says 1 playoff game and 1 Championship game. If we are the 3rd or 4th seed then we would host a wildcard game, am I correct?
    That's just how they do it so they have it all covered if we happen to play two home games.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I'm going with we will win out and get the first seed, sounds better to me. Thanks for the clarification

I'm thinking that the OP is questioning the NFC Championship game part. So I will just say that any play-off team except the 6th seed has the possibility of hosting the title game.

They actually handle it perfectly now with technology. We authorize a credit card and they only charge us once the Giants qualify. None of the old procedure where we sent in checks then had to wait for a refund if we didn't qualify.
    No one remembers who came in second.

The most games you can play at home during the Play-offs are 2. You get either the Wildcard or the Divisional Game and then the Championship game. .

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    They actually handle it perfectly now with technology. We authorize a credit card and they only charge us once the Giants qualify. None of the old procedure where we sent in checks then had to wait for a refund if we didn't qualify.
    I think it is perfect also. And they only bill you per game. I never liked the check thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jet-Blue View Post
    I think it is perfect also. And they only bill you per game. I never liked the check thing!
    Dead on.......hated spending a couple G's on games they could potentially never play.....especially around the holiday.