Closed Thread

Thread: Housh expected to make decision by Sunday

Housh expected to make decision by Sunday

Star tribune reports:</P>
    <H2><FONT color=#003399>Houshmandzadeh expects decision by Sunday</FONT></H2>

<SPAN class=date><FONT color=#666666>February 28th, 2009 – 2:22 PM by Chip Scoggins</FONT></SPAN> </P>
    <DIV class=entry>

T.J. Houshmandzadeh gave an interviewto the Cincinnati Bengals website before leaving Seattle for Minnesota this afternoon and he said he expects to make a decision by Sunday night.</P>

Houshmandzadeh told the webite that the Bengals, Vikings and Seahawks are in the mix. The New York Giants also are believed to be involved in the discussions.</P>

Houshmandzadeh, who turns 32 in September,disputed media reports that there is not a market for what he is seeking,althoughhedeclined totalk financial specifics with the Bengals website.</P>

“I’m going to prove to these dummies on TV talking about what I can’t do why they’re not working for an NFL team,” Houshmandzadeh said. “I’m a 27-year-old in a 31-year-old body.”</P>

Houshmandzadeh told the website that he had a good visit with the Seahawks.</P>

“They’re a team that has had a lot of success,” he said. “They had a down year last year (4-12) but they had a bunch of injuries.” </P>

</P>

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikings...D3aPc:_Yyc:aUU</P>

</P>

I'm not getting a good feeling about this</P></DIV>

Re: Housh expected to make decision by Sunday

i hope he resigns with cincy, but i think minny is gonna go hard for him, now that they got rosenfels at QB, and a berrian and housh wr duo, on top of AP and Chester at RB, would be a scary thing to think about, seeing how we play them in minny.

Veteran

[quote user="nycsportzfan"]
    i hope he resigns with cincy, but i think minny is gonna go hard for him, now that they got rosenfels at QB, and a berrian and housh wr duo, on top of AP and Chester at RB, would be a scary thing to think about, seeing how we play them in minny.
    [/quote]

Yea, although I don't think Rosenfels is that good, that combo of RB + 2 very capable WR would be scary. But nothing our Defense couldn't handle.

Yeah I agree, I think and maybe even hope lands somewhere else. I think Minnesota may get him. That offense can be solid with TJ, Berrian, Shiancoe, their run game and O-line. So maybe I ought to pull for Cincy signing him.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

He can end up in seatle and i would be happy , matt hasselback can't stay health and senaca walace has a bout as much accuracy as my 2 year old daughter it would totaly be a waste of tj .

Wait...why do we care about where Houshmenzadeh signs again? Are ppl still clinging to hopes of the Gmen picking him up? lol.
    Get over it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Closed Thread