+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is up?

Who is up?

I can't sleep knowing our season could end tomorrow...it's terrifying. Here's to the Giants..and the eagles.

Re: Who is up?

I am nervous as heck. All I can think about is the game tomorrow. I keep telling myself hey, at least you are able to watch a meaningful game for the Gmen at this time of the year being 7-7...I KNOW we can win this game, I KNOW we can beat anyone if we play well. The wondering about the possiblities of turnovers, defensive play, and REVIS+ Greene is what is keeping me up. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THIS ONE WIN, HECK WITH NEXT WEEK, JUST THIS ONE WIN

[quote user="harrycarson"]I am nervous as heck. All I can think about is the game tomorrow. I keep telling myself hey, at least you are able to watch a meaningful game for the Gmen at this time of the year being 7-7...I KNOW we can win this game, I KNOW we can beat anyone if we play well. The wondering about the possiblities of turnovers, defensive play, and REVIS+ Greene is what is keeping me up. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS THIS ONE WIN, HECK WITH NEXT WEEK, JUST THIS ONE WIN[/quote]

Amen brother, amen. A W would be the best gift ever. Well, next to a decisive W. Just one game where the giants lead the entire time...it would be a christmas miracle.

Bench Player

All I know is for the Giants mentality tomorrow it should be Do or Die and also Coughlin's. They cant look forward or backward, the time is now!

I'm still awake....can't stop thinking about this game.

Going to wake up at 9am and have a nice breakfast and lunch.....and at 1pm I'm drinking vodka non stop till the end of the day. Hope the Giants give me a good Christmas eve.

Banned

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm still awake....can't stop thinking about this game.

Going to wake up at 9am and have a nice breakfast and lunch.....and at 1pm I'm drinking vodka non stop till the end of the day. Hope the Giants give me a good Christmas eve.
    [/quote]I'm sipping on Vodka right now. I need to get to bed... gotta go pick up 2 more gifts in the am. I'll holla... lol.

Lol, i'm glad i'm not alone. But i'd much rather get tequila **** faced for this occasion, vodka won't do it.

Banned

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]Lol, i'm glad i'm not alone. But i'd much rather get tequila **** faced for this occasion, vodka won't do it.[/quote]A few shots of Patrġn will definitely get the job done but you can't front on the Ciroc or the Goose. I don't drink cheap vodka.

I can't sleep either. I have been thinking about this game all night.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

im up ......mainly because it is 9.17 in the morning in England on GAME DAY !

Enjoy it guys ....its only football

Go Giants

( PS get some bloody sleep )
    Non Omnis Moriar