+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    THE ONLY REAL PROBLEM WITH WILSON IS

    " HE EXCEEDS THE SPEED LIMIT " He's doing 50 in a 25 MPH Zone !

    Lets see if the Falcons can catch him !







    Go Giants !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-14-2012 at 03:27 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    " HE EXCEEDS THE SPEED LIMIT " He's doing 50 in a 25 MPH Zone !

    Lets see if the Falcons can catch him !







    Go Giants !
    +1

  3. #3
    Veteran Rusty192's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chad
    Posts
    3,890
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    " HE EXCEEDS THE SPEED LIMIT " He's doing 50 in a 25 MPH Zone !

    Lets see if the Falcons can catch him !







    Go Giants !
    lmao. awesome. Lets hope he does just that!

  4. #4
    Veteran Rat_bastich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    2,713
    We've (in general) have been calling for him all season. Bradshaw is down and he has his second opportunity to prove he is a threat to Bradshaw in the near future. These are the opportunities that fate throws into the laps of the worthy. Now he has to make the most of it. Looking forward to seeing how he does in this game.

  5. #5
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,008
    Better get that speed gun out!

  6. #6
    Veteran Jahh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    525
    I'm waiting until we work the screen game with him and we catch someone off gaurd. Easy 7.

  7. #7
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,969
    Hopefully people will be patient with him if he doesn't have 300+ yards again. I have never bashed the guy and agreed with what the coaches decisions where. He has a lot of talent but we need to see more of his running ability. Most of his yards running the ball came in garbage time. Being fast is great but its not the only thing. If it was Scott would have been their starter this year as he is probably the fastest guy on the team.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Hopefully people will be patient with him if he doesn't have 300+ yards again. I have never bashed the guy and agreed with what the coaches decisions where. He has a lot of talent but we need to see more of his running ability. Most of his yards running the ball came in garbage time. Being fast is great but its not the only thing. If it was Scott would have been their starter this year as he is probably the fastest guy on the team.
    He's already going to have fewer yards just because he won't be returning kicks. If he gets 75 yards and a TD i'll be happy...

  9. #9
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    10,739
    He still has to learn the nuances of the game but should do fine!

  10. #10
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post
    I'm waiting until we work the screen game with him and we catch someone off gaurd. Easy 7.
    Haahaha, screen to a RB. Thats a good one. I think we only called that once this season, to Bradshaw, and it went for like 60 yards down to the 1.
    "It wasn't Eli's fault, Parker just flattened his route!"

    "Perry Fewell and his Rush-4-krieg defense!"

    "Hey, It's 1st down, let's run it and make it 2nd and long!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts