+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All-Pro

Anyone notice with Atlanta

That they seem so much faster at home ! for some reason when they are at home it seems as there speed triples. Especially on Defense they fly to the ball.
    Watch them on grass or on the road much different team. You even look at RB Turner's numbers over the years at home and on the road big difference.

I think this will be a huge test for us as they will want to prove something from last year. I still think Matty Ice gets rattled easily. Key again is PRESSURE the QB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All-Pro
    I think they are undefeated at home. I am not saying we cant win i think this is a totally winnable game but they arent an easy victory and giants players should forget last years game as they were on the road....

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdip View Post
    That they seem so much faster at home ! for some reason when they are at home it seems as there speed triples. Especially on Defense they fly to the ball.
    Watch them on grass or on the road much different team. You even look at RB Turner's numbers over the years at home and on the road big difference.

I think this will be a huge test for us as they will want to prove something from last year. I still think Matty Ice gets rattled easily. Key again is PRESSURE the QB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It works both ways. Eli Manning loves that fast track down there in Atlanta. Eli has never lost a game in the Georgia dome (3-0).
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

All-Pro
    Are u serious ? I thought we never won in Atlanta ? I will have to look

Wilson on that turf should be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Wilson on that turf should be insane.
    +1
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Veteran
    Are u serious ? I thought we never won in Atlanta ? I will have to look
    Correction 2-0 at the Georgia dome.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

We haven't lost in Atlanta since 1978.

Veteran
    I think they are undefeated at home. I am not saying we cant win i think this is a totally winnable game but they arent an easy victory and giants players should forget last years game as they were on the road....
    Pats were undefeated at home and we broke that streak.

Veteran
    Everytime someone brings up ATL's home record, I ask how they worked out for them in the playoffs in 2011