+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does the NYG's have a secrete weapon for today?

KIWI, Tuck, Canty JPP?
    I'd like to see that combination on the D Line during this game today.

Is it likely? I doubt it but just wondering.

I've heard that mentioned over & over on the Giant videos on the home page by some media guys that follow the Giants.

Do they know something we don't?

Re: Does the NYG's have a secrete weapon for today?

The secret weapon they had all season.. Victor -I'm gonna salsa dance on Revis today -Cruz

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]The secret weapon they had all season.. Victor -I'm gonna salsa dance on Revis today -Cruz[/quote]

Now that would be a very nice Christmas gift right?

Travis Beckum and Kiwi imho.

Travis Beckum gave us a glimpse of his ability with that ultra long pass play vrs the cowboys.

He can catch the ball. And he needs to this game. With Cruz and Nicks being covered by two very decent (1 being the best in the NFL) corners, our tight ends NEED to make plays. Travis Beckum is key and is a secret weapon.

Kiwi needs to play DE exclusively and not LB and pass rush. JPP will get the double team. Kiwi needs to show us he got the elite DE skills this game and pressure Sanchez. You pressure Sanchez and u get Duck & Chuck football. You hit him and he truly gets scared.

Yeah his name starts with eli and ends with manning

[quote user="mattpl908"]Yeah his name starts with eli and ends with manning[/quote]
    beat me to it

[quote user="mattpl908"]Yeah his name starts with eli and ends with manning[/quote]

Yeah all I'm asking for is at least 2 stops & punts by D. Can't rush 3 on 3rd & long. You got to put in this order

LPP - over LE right in the line of sight of Sanchizse

Tuck - LT Played that position a lot in SB playoff run. Can't double team LPP & Tuck right.

Canty - RT - best run stopper on team IMHO. Make or in on most of the middle run plays

KIWI - RE - Blind side Sanchize has quickness & speed to beat LT on occasion. Tackling has improved tremendously since starting @ LB. As agile as Sanchez is he won't escape KIWI.

Line that up on a few 3rd & longs & just see what the results are without bringing a blizt cause man the secondary really needs 9 in coverage to be effective right now because at least 1 or 2 will blow assignment & that would give you a little insurance,.

All-Pro

I hope Tuck was being serious when he said he is healthy and the defense has a 10 sack game, 2 forced fumbles, and one interception.

Oh, and the offense has to turn those TO's into points, hopefully TD's.

[quote user="buddy33"]I hope Tuck was being serious when he said he is healthy and the defense has a 10 sack game, 2 forced fumbles, and one interception.

Oh, and the offense has to turn those TO's into points, hopefully TD's.[/quote]

10 sacks sounds like an awful high number but didn't OSI get 10 in one game against the Eguls when McNasty was their QB?

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="mattpl908"]Yeah his name starts with eli and ends with manning[/quote]

Yeah all I'm asking for is at least 2 stops & punts by D. Can't rush 3 on 3rd & long. You got to put in this order

LPP - over LE right in the line of sight of Sanchizse

Tuck - LT Played that position a lot in SB playoff run. Can't double team LPP & Tuck right.

Canty - RT - best run stopper on team IMHO. Make or in on most of the middle run plays

KIWI - RE - Blind side Sanchize has quickness & speed to beat LT on occasion. Tackling has improved tremendously since starting @ LB. As agile as Sanchez is he won't escape KIWI.

Line that up on a few 3rd & longs & just see what the results are without bringing a blizt cause man the secondary really needs 9 in coverage to be effective right now because at least 1 or 2 will blow assignment & that would give you a little insurance,.[/quote]You've got your left and rights mixed up but I agree.