+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 197 1231151101 ... LastLast

***OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD - GIANTS @ FALCONS***

With three games to go, Dallas and Washington nipping at our heels, there is no room for let down for the GIANTS. We are begging for more snaps for David Wilson for weeks. Last week, we got what we asked for and David did not disappoint.

But in the process, Ahmad Bradshaw added a knee to his list of nagging injuries. We were hoping Bradshaw would heal enough to at least get on the field but that was not to be and he sis not make the trip with the team to Atlanta.

So, David, it's your first start in the NFL. Not to add any pressure to that, but you don't have a back up who has touched the game ball in a Giants' uniform. Oh, and did we remind you TCstill wants you to return kicks? Piece of Cake.

To add to our injury woes, Prince Amukamara is also not in Atlanta. He will be replaced by rookie Jayron Hosley, also making his first start at Cornerback.

At least we will have Kenny Phillips at Safety OH WAIT, he didn't make the trip to Atlanta either. He's going to be replaced by Will Hill.

This is all starting to scare me, so let's simply say the "next man up" club will be in evidence in Atlanta. It has worked pretty well so far this season and I expect that trend to continue.

HERE WE GO, GIANTS, HERE WE GO!!
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-16-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

TODAY'S INACTIVES

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...3-d9249b059d48

NEW YORK GIANTS

CB Prince Amukamara
    RB Ahmad Bradshaw
    S Kenny Phillips
    S Tyler Sash
    DE Adewale Ojomo
    TE Adrien Robinson
    DT Marvin Austin

ATLANTA FALCONS

QB Dominique Davis
    WR Tim Toone
    S William Moore
    G Phillipkeith Manley
    OL Harland Gunn
    TE Chase Coffman
    DE Lawrence Sidbury
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Lets go GMEN...Play like CHAMPIONS!

LETS DO THIS BOYS!!! Forget the Redskins and Cowboys, we need to handle our business today!!

Victor Cruz's Cleats for today's game:

Win or loss, I'm proud of everything this team is doing for Newtown today. It really makes me proud to be a Giants fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive92 View Post
    Win or loss, I'm proud of everything this team is doing for Newtown today. It really makes me proud to be a Giants fan.
    + 1

most important game in our history G-Men!

lets go big. take no prisoners!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    most important game in our history G-Men!

lets go big. take no prisoners!
    Time to Man Up

Not to excited about Leavy being the head ref and the inactives, but thank goodness its almost game time!!!!!!!!