Per Twitter. Adam schefter
They probably won't need him this week vs. the Browns.
Browns have been playing pretty well lately. They have a 3 game win streak right now including that win over the Steelers.
The Giants are dinged up too and have a tough schedule. Letting him rest up a week is fine with me.
This will force the Redskins to be a more traditional offense versus all those fancy zone options they love to employ with RG3. The Browns' chance to win this game just went up astronomically.
2014 Giants Mock (Assuming Nicks is let go)
1. C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
2. Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers
3. Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
3. Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas
4. Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State
5. Rashaad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
6. JaWaun James, OT, Tennessee
I knew he wasn't playing from the moment I saw what happened to his leg.
I would be surprised if he played any more this season.