+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cousins to start for Skins

Cousins to start for Skins

Saw this on ESPN post. Look for confirmation!

i think they lose. how can u say that gumby when their option is the main ingredient to their success. we r gonna see washington/cousins run a more traditional offense, and in that regard i actually think theyre less talented then cleveland. defensively cleveland is way superior.

i bet rg3 is still active tho. i could see cousins struggling and washington bring in rg3 late to try some heroics, and he hurts himself worse.

woah wait what time is washingtons game tmrw btw? this could be a psychological trick. why would they release this news tonight and not wait until tmrw gametime??? i think they know the giants would hear about this, and maybe it takes some of our focus/need for a win away or something...still dont know if this is what theyre gonna actually do

Browns won three in a row. I think the Browns can win even if rg3 starting. The redskins have trouble again afc teams

Browns need to stack the box & force the Skins to beat em thru the air. If Skins can run effectively, they will win the game. Browns gotta force Cousins to beat em.

That ain't MS's style. What do ya think his name is Bill Belicheat?

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Browns need to stack the box & force the Skins to beat em thru the air. If Skins can run effectively, they will win the game. Browns gotta force Cousins to beat em.
    Browns can beat themselves pretty well also.

Browns are a very good team, they are young and putting it together. Don't know who's going to win but the Browns chances are now that much better!

+ Reply to Thread