+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Victor Cruz to Honor a fallin Jack

I teared..wow..he's going to be buried in a Victor Cruz jersey.

This is bringing out the best in people but the cost is just too much
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Very honorable of Cruz to do that after such a tragedy. Professional athletes know that young kids look up to them as inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post

This is becoming to much of the case we always come out in times like this but we as a whole need to start before this.

Wow I'm speechless!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Agreed, if it is only in light of tragedy like this that you see the best in people, I hope to never again see the best in people... however I don't believe that to be true. It is only in tragedy that the good in people is publicized. Good people are doing great things every day
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Agreed, if it is only in light of tragedy like this that you see the best in people, I hope to never again see the best in people... however I don't believe that to be true. It is only in tragedy that the good in people is publicized. Good people are doing great things every day
    but...if we BUILD THE BRIDGE...give people hope, so many without hope

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy in INdy View Post
    but...if we BUILD THE BRIDGE...give people hope, so many without hope
    I believe that happens every day. I volunteer at a school to help with various things like tech and getting donations... the little things I see from teachers and parents alike to help someone else who has fallen on hard times is amazing, but seldom heard. Maybe we need to honor those people rather than make insane people celebrities.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Gotta be in it to win it