+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gilbride

Gilbride

Please after this season get rid of him hes by far the worst OC.

Yea lets get rid of a guy who has produced one of the most explosive offenses for several seasons. Its not Gilbride's fault that the Offensive Line can not block, Eli is off target, and we have a running back that can not pick up blitzes or have the sense to turn around and look for the ball in the flats during a a blitz.

Gilbride is here as long as Manning wants him here. Nine years and you still haven't figured that out.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Gilbride is here as long as Manning wants him here. Nine years and you still haven't figured that out.
    The question is, why does Manning want a guy that terrible here? Is it so Manning can deflect the blame when he calls a bad game or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Yea lets get rid of a guy who has produced one of the most explosive offenses for several seasons. Its not Gilbride's fault that the Offensive Line can not block, Eli is off target, and we have a running back that can not pick up blitzes or have the sense to turn around and look for the ball in the flats during a a blitz.
    Depends how you look at it... do all the players on the Giants offense suck or have teams figured out how to stop the KG offense? It may be the most explosive at times, but it is also the worst in several games this year... today being one of those games where the offense is clearly not showing up.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The question is, why does Manning want a guy that terrible here? Is it so Manning can deflect the blame when he calls a bad game or something?
    Because Manning knows more about it than you do.
    Last edited by krygny; 12-17-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Gilbride is responsible for the Offensive plays, how many Running plays do they have? 3, Draw, Draw inside Tackle, how about the pass plays? Deep, Deep, Fade

where are the creative routes? where are the creative runs? where is utilizing each players talents to maximize the field?

it's horrid,

Veteran
    Where's Buddy Ryan when you need him

We have 2 SB wins under him but I still hate him...