+ Reply to Thread

I am tired of the playcalling

4th and one and they run the same tired play as always,,,its like the scene from the waterboy at the end in the bourbon bowl when when the commentators say its like red is in couch kleins play book,,then pan to a scene of red looking at a book titled coaching for dummies,,,,once again,,a disgcace,,,and coughlin had the nerve to say they were playing for newton, ct? they better reach down and find their manhood,,,this is not acceptable,,we can not count on turning it on every year and making the playoffs.

Banned
    Have you been watching our pass blocking this game? Eli is skittish as hell out there and for good reason....

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Have you been watching our pass blocking this game? Eli is skittish as hell out there and for good reason....
    I can smell the stink all the way here in allentown,pa.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I can smell the stink all the way here in allentown,pa.
    My point is that the play calling is not the main cause of why we suck right now

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    My point is that the play calling is not the main cause of why we suck right now
    its a big part of it.,,its called predictability,,,it never changes,,,,if we had an all pro line it would not matter if the other team knows whats coming,,,

Same play call on 3rd an one. So bad killdrive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    its a big part of it.,,its called predictability,,,it never changes,,,,if we had an all pro line it would not matter if the other team knows whats coming,,,
    ......we are being predictable because the o-line can not pass block for ****, maybe we should keep calling pass plays and watch eli get killed since it seems so many people want us to do so

they are all just a long ways off in the 1st half

it will change!