So what now David Wilson is benched AGAIN...... let the kid PLAY

Unreal......... Lumpkin now has 7 carries........ Wilson has 8
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran
    Wilson is done for the season. back to the doghouse

All-Pro
    Unbelievable... Giants need a spark and they put a guy in with little chance of making that happen while letting the guy who could sit on the bench. Looking like this might be the end of the season for the Giants
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

There is nothing special about Wilson....I love Wilson's speed and his ability to run hard...but he does not make anyone miss or have the vision to make cut back runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    There is nothing special about Wilson....I love Wilson's speed and his ability to run hard...but he does not make anyone miss or have the vision to make cut back runs.
    And you saw that from his whopping 8 carries?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Bench Player
    What gives. We bring up a player from the practice squad and he sees more time than Wilson
    How do u explain that??

Veteran
    He cant pick up the Blitz

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    You are a ****ing idiot. Wilson is a dynamic playmaker with gamebreaking speed, power, balance, and agility. There's a reason he lead the NCAA in yac last year. Kid's a beast. Give him the damn ball.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mrg3 View Post
    He cant pick up the Blitz
    He may have gotten bowled over, but he picked up the one he was supposed to. If they are starting a guy who couldn't make any other team at the beginning of the year over our first round pick... then we clearly have a bust.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    You are a ****ing idiot. Wilson is a dynamic playmaker with gamebreaking speed, power, balance, and agility. There's a reason he lead the NCAA in yac last year. Kid's a beast. Give him the damn ball.
    Too late for that, we will try and pass it more