+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

trade david wilson

3rd and 1 and they run with Lumpkin. If you dont play your ****ing first round pick in that situation then you have no confidence in him and consider him a bust. Lumpkin came off the ****ing street!!!!

All-Pro
    As insane as this sounds... if he isn't hurt and your starting a guy who was sitting on his couch 2 weeks ago over him, it might not be that crazy
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Veteran
    It is 100% moronic how they refuse to use him!! He was our lone bright spot in the first 15 mins of the game, how do you not use him in that situation?!

Stop... You're frustrated like us all... He has growing up to do... Lumpkin has nfl experience... He will get their trust...

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
    It is 100% moronic how they refuse to use him!! He was our lone bright spot in the first 15 mins of the game, how do you not use him in that situation?!
    Two words. Kevin gilbride
    Close or you hit the bricks

Veteran
    Trade Wilson for Tebow

Wilson failed on 4th 1 so I'm not seeing how they didn't give him the opportunity.

They should have never drafted him point blank. He cant block coach him up he can run. Typical Killdrive no screens no slamts no pass to bennet up the middle. I feel for Wilson he can probably have good numbers with another team. The giamta mentalty has got to change quickly cuz this is getting dumb.

Bench Player
    Wilson is worth about a 6-7th round pick. Man has proven nothing in the league. Giants needs an ol that can push the dl backwards. We are just lucky
    Wilson is being broken in against the Atlanta D. A top notch D and Manning would be knocked out of the game.

We used Lumpkin most of the game but then on a 4th and 1 when a guy like lumpkin would be good you use the smaller David Wilson. In what 4th dimension of hell does that make sense.
    ​​​