+ Reply to Thread

"Gi-ants Sta-dium"

Nothing I want more today to hear this chant today at the end of the game - I'm tailgaiting now and Big Blue has a nice presence here today.

GO BLUE!
    Tepid Salsa

Re: "Gi-ants Sta-dium"

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]Nothing I want more today to hear this chant today at the end of the game - I'm tailgaiting now and Big Blue has a nice presence here today.

GO BLUE![/quote]GO GIANTS!!!!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

i like the thought, but there is absolutely no rhythm to that chant whatsoever. you'll have to be a bit more clever. haha.

[quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="Ruttiger711"]Nothing I want more today to hear this chant today at the end of the game - I'm tailgaiting now and Big Blue has a nice presence here today. GO BLUE![/quote]GO GIANTS!!!![/quote]Do it! Go Blue!!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="pjam84"]i like the thought, but there is absolutely no rhythm to that chant whatsoever. you'll have to be a bit more clever. haha.[/quote]

Oh come on just pretend "stadium" is a 2 syllable word and it works!
    Tepid Salsa

[quote user="Ruttiger711"]Nothing I want more today to hear this chant today at the end of the game - I'm tailgaiting now and Big Blue has a nice presence here today.

GO BLUE![/quote]

Say it with me people
    Tepid Salsa