+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We are coming back and winning this

eli's 2nd half- 17/20 4 tds....id bet anything we r coming back n winning this. we spotted them 10 pts, atl is playing scared. theyre not even trying to get physical.
    D gets 2 turnovers 2nd half. Wilson hits 100 yds. we pull our heads out of our asses

id bet anything we come back and win this

Puff puff give.
    Close or you hit the bricks

All-Pro
    I hope your right, not feeling real good about it right now though. Looks like they are sitting our first round pick for a guy that was sitting on his couch two weeks ago and Eli just isn't into this game. But, they have been known to turn it around before... so let's hope your confidence is well founded!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Veteran
    you wanna put money on that? lol

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    eli's 2nd half- 17/20 4 tds....id bet anything we r coming back n winning this. we spotted them 10 pts, atl is playing scared. theyre not even trying to get physical.
    D gets 2 turnovers 2nd half. Wilson hits 100 yds. we pull our heads out of our asses

id bet anything we come back and win this
    atlanta has the ball to start so that will determine if what you say is true,,,,dont be surprised to see them go right down the feild.

Honestly... it wouldn't surprise me at all.

You never know which Giants team is going to show up each game... and sometimes each half so here is hoping they come out and dominate in the second half

from your lips to Gods ears.

Id like it if we had at least a frakin FG. unreal.....

We left a lot of points off the board. The defense is stepping up. I want to see us in hurry up.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    atlanta has the ball to start so that will determine if what you say is true,,,,dont be surprised to see them go right down the feild.
    I wasn't surprised. I'm going to go get myself a Christmas cookie to feel better about this game.

haha at this thread