+ Reply to Thread

I'm back on the Kevin Gilbride is a moron bandwagon.. please get a HC job somewhere

I just cannot take this anymore.... A guy we just ****ing pick up has one less carry than Wilson and is getting all the short yardage carries because they don't trust Wilson in pass protection.... ****ing asinine

1st round pick and he can't even get on the field.... Gilbride is such a jackass
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Now we burn a VITAL timeout that we may need.... are you kidding me

What the hell is with this team........ GET IT TOGETHER..... hate this ****ing offense sometimes
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I just cannot take this anymore.... A guy we just ****ing pick up has one less carry than Wilson and is getting all the short yardage carries because they don't trust Wilson in pass protection.... ****ing asinine

1st round pick and he can't even get on the field.... Gilbride is such a jackass
    unfortunately NYG4lifeNYK, the way loyalty runs in the organization, we will be stuck with Gilbride and Fewell, unless Coughlin retires or gets fired.

I dont see too many teams looking at Gilbride or Fewell for HC jobs. Well maybe some Div 3 school might be interested---LOL!!!
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Veteran
    no one wants this pathetic loser as a HC

Screw Lumpkin and his only Draw play he knows, Wilson should be getting over 20 carries plain and simple, he was having a great first half until they shut him down,

All-Pro
    Never been a fan of the KG chuck and duck offense... but it was useful in getting us two SBs... clearly teams have now figured out how to stop it and he is no longer useful to the Giants organization. Time to make a change
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    no one wants this pathetic loser as a HC
    But we have a pathetic loser for HC!