+ Reply to Thread

must spend whole draft on oline and dline

Ours are aweful

Reese will not do that...he will sit comfortably with his 27+ pick and select the a combine warrior. He might as draft another DT who missed a year of football but has high potential.

Yes blame the defense for the offense pathetic play.

Quote Originally Posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
    Ours are aweful
    I think a lot of changes need to be made, offense, defense, coaches, philosphy. But there is a lot of loyalty, from Mara right down to the coaching staff.

So dont expect anything too drastic in the offseason. Another medicore season is before us, but this time mediocrity wont be enough to get the Giants organization another Superbowl trophy.

Yeah yeah, I know its not over yet, but if the Redskins win vs the Browns and the Cowboys win vs the Steelers later, that will just add 2 more nails to the Giants coffin.

Hey at least the Knicks and even the Nets are looking good this year and ease the pain of another mediocre Giants season.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Are you not watching the game. We can not stop the running game, they are scoring TD's in the redzone, and you can not tell me that Hosley played good defense on that pass.

The DL has been getting pushed around all season. Most of us are tired of hearing vaunted and ferocious in connection with them. They are the most underwhleming group I have seen since Sheridians year of horror. I am a Tuck supporter but if his salary next year wasn't low he would need to take a pay cut.

Beatty is the only one on the line worth keeping around. Snee is damn joke and we need cap space more than an average guard. Whoever scouted Baas should be fired. Boothe is fine as a backup player. Diehl should be banned from the facility.