+ Reply to Thread

Just Throw in the Towel

This team has called it in. If somehow they still found their way into the playoffs, you guys seriously think they will replicate the same noise they made last season?

Get a higher draft pick, cut players and look ahead towards next season.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

cut Killdrive and draft an o-line...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

When you hit the ground, dont forget to roll. The bandwagon is sort of a big jump

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    When you hit the ground, dont forget to roll. The bandwagon is sort of a big jump
    I'm still a fan. Always will be.

But enough of this positive outlook horse****. Even if we get into the playoffs - somehow - we're not going all the way.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    This team has called it in. If somehow they still found their way into the playoffs, you guys seriously think they will replicate the same noise they made last season?

If we make it to the playoffs we will win it all. We are just a different animal in the playoffs.

All-Pro
    Hard to be positive when your getting shut out... and watching this offense yet again not show up. A loss is hard to take, it is worse when the team doesn't even try
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post

Couldn't agree more....this season is already over!