+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I guess this is just another "Bad game", and we shouldn't be all bummed.

I know..I know..that sun'll come out tomorrow...betcha 1st round draft choice...the sun'll come out

Tooooooomorrow tomorrow...we wont suck tomorrow. We still have 2 games to win!

Isn't that right all you TRUE BLUERS ???

Wilson should be getting over 20 carries, having a great first have until he gets shut down by the Coaches, and Lumpkin runs the only play he knows, a Draw

Maybe we can at least get a field goal.

I'll say this.

No team is as inconsistent as this team. One week we look like the best team in football, the next? we look like the worse.

That is on the coaching to get us prepared each and every week. The players just don't lose all ability to play in a one weeks span.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'll say this.

No team is as inconsistent as this team. One week we look like the best team in football, the next? we look like the worse.

That is on the coaching to get us prepared each and every week. The players just don't lose all ability to play in a one weeks span.
    I would like to believe that bro...but I saw Eli throwing in the dirt, sailing balls, Rolle blowing coverage, missing tackles....its the whole system thats broken

Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    I would like to believe that bro...but I saw Eli throwing in the dirt, sailing balls, Rolle blowing coverage, missing tackles....its the whole system thats broken
    Well Eli isn't playing well, not excusing the players either.

systems comes from one place and thats the coaches. Bottom line, good coaching, hell average coaching keeps us at least consistent and not so up and down. We have the talent, we know that, but our talent does not get put in the position to succeed very often given our coaching. Say what you want about other wins, blah blah but this is pathetic no matter how you look at it. Stop pretending to yourself. Allowing the same thing to occur week in week out and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. If you think this is alright then you are just insane

lmfao. im sorry this is the kinda post/fan i never get. did u make this thread expecting people to go "YEAH! ur right! we SUCK ****!"

i dunno how to continue, im at a loss. are u happy we're getting killed? have u been waiting to go "i told ya guys so! we SUCK!" well good for u smh

All-Pro
    8-8 season.

like do u really have that much distaste for "true bluers" like thats a bad thing? woooooooowwwwwwwwwwww...thats a pathetic ive yet to encounter