+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if washington wins today

Washington is up 24-14, we are now playing from behind in this game and in the division,,,,how pathetic does that sound after how the team started,,,,I know, I know,,same song,,but this year they will not recover,,,,it will most likely come down to the eagles game assuming washington goes 2-1 the rest of the way,,,,that eagles game will likely be the determining factor in regards to our playoff hopes, and is likely andy reids last game as their coach,,,the players love him,,,they will go all out to win his last game for him,,and the giants? well, they will most likely crumble like a cookie in milk,,they got our number....the situation has become dire.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    Washington is up 24-14, we are now playing from behind in this game and in the division,,,,how pathetic does that sound after how the team started,,,,I know, I know,,same song,,but this year they will not recover,,,,it will most likely come down to the eagles game assuming washington goes 2-1 the rest of the way,,,,that eagles game will likely be the determining factor in regards to our playoff hopes, and is likely andy reids last game as their coach,,,the players love him,,,they will go all out to win his last game for him,,and the giants? well, they will most likely crumble like a cookie in milk,,they got our number....the situation has become dire.
    Who do the Redskins play next week?

First Half Second Half

6-2 2-4

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    believe it or not we could be eliminated next week. Redskins will win today and maybe even Dallas. But even if they both lost we could be knocked out as far as NFCE race goes if we lose to ravens and Dallas and skins win. Because skins and Dallas play each other in final week the winner of that game wins NFCE. (Just like last year when we played Dallas in final game) we'd still have shot at a WC if we beat Philly at 9-7 but I think we'd lose tie breakers to any other NFC team except GB in a tie
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Who do the Redskins play next week?
    redskins play eagles and Dallas plays saints

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    The season is over.

Yes, the Giants can literally go from division lead to elminated by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    believe it or not we could be eliminated next week. Redskins will win today and maybe even Dallas. But even if they both lost we could be knocked out as far as NFCE race goes if we lose to ravens and Dallas and skins win. Because skins and Dallas play each other in final week the winner of that game wins NFCE. (Just like last year when we played Dallas in final game) we'd still have shot at a WC if we beat Philly at 9-7 but I think we'd lose tie breakers to any other NFC team except GB in a tie
    Well no **** next week is week 16. How is that hard to believe?

All-Pro
    Wow bout to go down 31. And there goes Eli's 3-0 record vs falcons and the giants 7-0 record in last 7 games in Atlanta

4-New York Giants!!!!!

If Dallas loses and Chicago loses, we'll still have the #6 seed somehow.