+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

what's the wild card race looking like?

I've been concentrating on the NFCE, but who do I need to start rooting against to get the wild card spot? Bears and Seattle?

All-Pro
    It's over.

We will need help so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    I've been concentrating on the NFCE, but who do I need to start rooting against to get the wild card spot? Bears and Seattle?
    win and we're in

If the bears lose to the packers or Seattle loses later, we control our own destiny for the wildcard (Correct me if im wrong)

We need to win out against the ravens and eagles and will need a little bit of help. Officially we are out of the playoff race if you count the scores now.

Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    win and we're in
    really? If we win the next 2 we're in without help as at least the wild card?

All-Pro
    This loss pretty much ended the season I think
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Bears, Seattle, Minnesota, Dallas/Redskins (whoever doesn't win the division). Sure enough, those divisional losses are now coming into play. Not all regular season games have equal importance.