+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

No player in the NFL has regressed more than Eli this season......

He is now a below average QB. Look at his dessision making and his numbers. 5 games this year without a TD pass and only 20 on the season. His QB rating is just about 80 and his completion percentage may be below 60% after this game.

He is the main reason why we are 8-6 now and will be in 3rd place by days end.

maybe if you mean relatively. Last year was clearly an anomaly. We were all hoping that Eli would dial it up similar to how Brady and Brees did at this point in their careers. But this season, he returned back down to earth. He's still very, very good let's make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Down-lifer View Post
    He is the main reason why we are 8-6 now and will be in 3rd place by days end.
    Yeah, not like our OL, DL, and secondary have faults. They have been stellar all season. Our Captain on defense makes plays game in and game out.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    maybe if you mean relatively. Last year was clearly an anomaly. We were all hoping that Eli would dial it up similar to how Brady and Brees did at this point in their careers. But this season, he returned back down to earth. He's still very, very good let's make that clear.
    No he`s not.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    Yeah, not like our OL, DL, and secondary have faults. They have been stellar all season. Our Captain on defense makes plays game in and game out.
    Just because other players have been bad doesn't excuse the play of our "elite" QB. No one expected the defense to be great this year, but we certainly expected our "future hall of fame" QB to perform at the level he is being paid to perform at.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Tuck, JPP

JPP is a bigger disappointment than Eli. Talk about an overrrated player. Tuck did not show up all year. Osi is Osi. But seriously. Victor Cruz got hit against the Steelers and his balls fell off. Hakeem has been hobbled all year and let's face it, that's how it's going to be with him for the rest of his career. And the Oline without Locklear is a different story. Now without Snee. Eli has no confidence right now. He is not the same Quarterback he was last year. He is innacurate and his body language is back to that awful one he used to have. Something is wrong with him. Even in good games he is just off. I don't know what it is. We could still easily turn it on in a moments notice and win again. I'm not giving up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Just because other players have been bad doesn't excuse the play of our "elite" QB. No one expected the defense to be great this year, but we certainly expected our "future hall of fame" QB to perform at the level he is being paid to perform at.
    You're absolutely right. his play has been flat out awful this year and I honestly can't think of a time in his career when he played this bad for this long of a stretch. It always falls on the QBs shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Tuck, JPP
    Sadly them too.