+ Reply to Thread

eli soooo bad all year

Played elite once vs tampa. Cant think of another complete game. GB? Maybe. Even the tampa game wasnt complete.

Yea and that Tampa game was the last time Nicks was healthy. You can not blame Eli for having receivers that cannot get any separation in there routes. Eli is also working with the worst offensive line in the NFL, and our running game has been terrible. Wilson still has alot of growing to do and everyone around Eli is just struggling. Bennett should of been a bigger impact for us than what he has been.

all fair. Except if elite is the word, the elite ones dont have these seasons.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    Yea and that Tampa game was the last time Nicks was healthy. You can not blame Eli for having receivers that cannot get any separation in there routes. Eli is also working with the worst offensive line in the NFL, and our running game has been terrible. Wilson still has alot of growing to do and everyone around Eli is just struggling. Bennett should of been a bigger impact for us than what he has been.
    If you want to assert that Eli is "elite" then yes, we can expect him to score at least once even though his top receiver is out. Name another top QB that has had 5 games without throwing a TD in a single season.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Looks like you might want to change that username there, tiger.

carrtocruz flows much better.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner