+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We just won the Superbowl last year....

Everyone on this board is is talking smack on our team right now is a clown. Stop being whiny and spoiled. Our team just won the Super Bowl last year so stop saying everyone in the organization sucks. Everyone is actin like we are awful when we are in the playoff hunt with the hardest schedule in football. Come on "fans"

Right, we won the Super Bowl last year so it's totally fine to get blown out.
    Uh..go Giants?

Bench Player
    True. We got the hardest schedule plus we won last year. We have to retool and get some swagger back cause It don't look like we are hungry plus the coaching staff not putting the right plays to win.

34-0 and play like punks

Yep. The we blew out the falcons last year in the playoffs when it mattered. This game they smacked us but it's hardly revenge. This game means nothing if we win the next two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Right, we won the Super Bowl last year so it's totally fine to get blown out.
    LMMFAO
    Close or you hit the bricks

Half of our team was out with injuries. I'm not saying it's ok to get blown out like this but it's also not ok to say the whole team is trash and everyone should be fired and people are even saying I'm not a fan anymore. Then don't be a fan anymore like who cares

Get a grip on what's important in life, folks. I hope we make the playoffs, but if we don't, it's not something to get this angry about. About 25 franchises (at least) would trade places with us, even today.

It all depends on perspective. To me, these guys are going to work and doing a job just like the rest of us. My boss isn't going to go "Well, he was the best salesman last year so even though he only sold 2 bagels in 12 months, I'll let it pass"

It's one thing to be a little off 100% every now and then but not showing up to work and drooling all over the desk is just inexcusable. These privileged athletes can deal with some criticism.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Everyone on this board is is talking smack on our team right now is a clown. Stop being whiny and spoiled. Our team just won the Super Bowl last year so stop saying everyone in the organization sucks. Everyone is actin like we are awful when we are in the playoff hunt with the hardest schedule in football. Come on "fans"
    yea last year!