+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can someone point out something positive?

Maybe I'm a pessimist...but I can't seem to think of a single positive thing about this team right now.

I'm also not happy about the "Wilson situation".....Whosever fault it is, it makes me sick. I honestly don't know if it's Wilson's fault for not being good enough or the coaches' fault for not trusting him enough. Quiet frankly, I dont give a ####, never in my wildest dreams did I think a first round draft pick would be sitting while a 2 week random FA running back is playing.

Not like that was why we lost either....we just flat out sucked. Trash, garbage, pathetic, disgusting, embarassing, and utterly disgraceful.

....not to mention Cruz and Wilson basically ended my fantasy season....this is a really bad day for me

to answer your question. hell to the no
    Close or you hit the bricks

The games over, thats a positive...

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Maybe I'm a pessimist...but I can't seem to think of a single positive thing about this team right now.

I'm also not happy about the "Wilson situation".....Whosever fault it is, it makes me sick. I honestly don't know if it's Wilson's fault for not being good enough or the coaches' fault for not trusting him enough. Quiet frankly, I dont give a ####, never in my wildest dreams did I think a first round draft pick would be sitting while a 2 week random FA running back is playing.

Not like that was why we lost either....we just flat out sucked. Trash, garbage, pathetic, disgusting, embarassing, and utterly disgraceful.
    Hang on...some blind so called "REAL FAN" will come up with something.. The rest of us realist just don't know what we're looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by ukgiantstyke View Post
    The games over, thats a positive...
    LMFAO
    Close or you hit the bricks

LMAO. I thought this was going to be a positive thread.

There is nothing positive to take out of this game.

All-Pro
    They won't be picking 32nd this year
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

No giants in the pro bowl