+ Reply to Thread

I'm saying it, we're going on a deep run...

hear me out. The 2 SBs we've won in recent history, we were in pretty much this same situation. Late in the season, left for dead.

Except, we went onto get in, and make a run and play our best in the postseason. Last year, the feeling was very similar after we lost, with 2 games to go just like this. The thinking was theres no shot.

Im calling it, we are gonna win out and win a couple playoff games at least.

and last year was a perfect example of what we can do this year. no matter what anyone says, it looked just as bad last year if not worse...

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    hear me out. The 2 SBs we've won in recent history, we were in pretty much this same situation. Late in the season, left for dead.

Except, we went onto get in, and make a run and play our best in the postseason. Last year, the feeling was very similar after we lost, with 2 games to go just like this. The thinking was theres no shot.

Im calling it, we are gonna win out and win a couple playoff games at least.
    the sun shines on every dogs butt sometimes,,,,to have it happen twice in close proximity is remarkable,,to have it happen 3 times is unlikely. this is not the same team, they are imposters.

the same thing was said last year. no matter whats said, the same thing was said last year. no matter how pessimistic, it was the same last yr.

We can go on any run you want, unless the cowboys win and we get a wildcard spot today, our season is over.

Dude they just got shut out... This is worse than it has been in the past.