+ Reply to Thread

Giants are a fraudulent 8-6

This isn't a playoff quality team. Tampa could easily have been a defeat. Very lucky to beat Washington with a last minute blown coverage. Dallas was a fingertip away from a loss. The team has only been convincing in 4 games out of 14 this year against the Panthers, 49ers, Packers and Saints. I know that last year was 9-7 and SB champs but those days are over. This team, on form, actually doesn't deserve to make the playoffs.

No, they're not. It's a parity league and most teams are fair to middlin' just like the GIants this year.

Still had to play the toughest schedule in football! Not like beating the patsies the Jets beat! Geez....

We beat SF and GB down. Pretty good teams I hear

why don't you all just shut up? We have the strongest schedule being the prior champs. that's a gimme. Shut up or go root for the cardinals!!!
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    This isn't a playoff quality team. Tampa could easily have been a defeat. Very lucky to beat Washington with a last minute blown coverage. Dallas was a fingertip away from a loss. The team has only been convincing in 4 games out of 14 this year against the Panthers, 49ers, Packers and Saints. I know that last year was 9-7 and SB champs but those days are over. This team, on form, actually doesn't deserve to make the playoffs.
    You're crazy!!!!!

When the Giants are on their game they can beat any team in the NFL. Any team can lay an egg. My concern is that they did it at this time of the year. They have to have more heart.