+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Question Serious question: How many of you think this is Tuck's last season with us... or NFL?

    I think we either cut him(2013: $4,000,000) or he retires.... he looks like a man defeated every single week

    No longer even makes tackles anymore
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    ...This fickle fan base is clueless...
    I am highly critical of other fans. I speak my mind

  2. #2
    Its very sad. He seem disinterested. He has his 2 rings. Maybe he's mentally fried.

  3. #3
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    48,455
    I think he's done.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I think we either cut him(2013: $4,000,000) or he retires.... he looks like a man defeated every single week

    No longer even makes tackles anymore
    I have a better question........JPP is a youngster playing with fresh young legs and youthful stamina.....where the hell has HE been all season?
    Tuck has age as an excuse....what's JPP's?????

  5. #5
    give him osi's 3rd de role. draft a de or sign one in fa. tuck is no longer the de answer

  6. #6
    How to fix the Giants Pass Rush ? It's EZ I have the Ansah

  7. #7
    I would cut Tuck and resign Osi.


    I think Tuck i bringing down the morale of this D-line.... not to mention his poor play is clearly effecting our production
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    ...This fickle fan base is clueless...
    I am highly critical of other fans. I speak my mind

  8. #8
    The issue on our pass rush is the scheme. I would think Osi will be gone, JPP is the new Strahan and we build around him, Webster should be gone as well.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs<a href=http://i58.tinypic.com/35i9auf.jpg target=_blank>http://i58.tinypic.com/35i9auf.jpg</a>

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    I have a better question........JPP is a youngster playing with fresh young legs and youthful stamina.....where the hell has HE been all season?
    Tuck has age as an excuse....what's JPP's?????
    Where he is , is being doubled and chipped

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by giant-4-life View Post
    The issue on our pass rush is the scheme. I would think Osi will be gone, JPP is the new Strahan and we build around him, Webster should be gone as well.
    Webster isn't going anywhere, he'll just have to take a pay cut. He had one poor season since 2007
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

    ...This fickle fan base is clueless...
    I am highly critical of other fans. I speak my mind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts