+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Smile A positive message to all Giant fans

As an older Giant's fan I think you have to understand that if you root for the Giants you have to take the UGLY and I mean UGLY losses with the Super Bowl wins. Am I p**sed they lost the way they did? Of course I am but as a giant fan for 40 + years I have learned your are going to get a few of these stinkers a year. We are lucky we have had 2 Super Bowl wins in four years. I guess I have had worse things happen in my life to worry about a few bad games. Happy Holidays!!! Life is short, enjoy it!

agreed blue chick but you have too many *******s on the boards these days that make it miserable

Quote Originally Posted by krankeybluechick View Post
    As an older Giant's fan I think you have to understand that if you root for the Giants you have to take the UGLY and I mean UGLY losses with the Super Bowl wins. Am I p**sed they lost the way they did? Of course I am but as a giant fan for 40 + years I have learned your are going to get a few of these stinkers a year. We are lucky we have had 2 Super Bowl wins in four years. I guess I have had worse things happen in my life to worry about a few bad games. Happy Holidays!!! Life is short, enjoy it!
    Couldn't have said it better. Its never an easy ride with this team, and there are a LOT of other things in life that trump a meaningless football game. Merry Christmas, and I hope your niece is doing well!

Banned
    I'm with you on this sentiment- Merry Christmas ol "Building and Loan"!!!!!!!

+1.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Couldn't have said it better. Its never an easy ride with this team, and there are a LOT of other things in life that trump a meaningless football game. Merry Christmas, and I hope your niece is doing well!
    Thank you, my Niece is doing better. Still no feeling in her legs but she can walk and that's a plus.

Thanks for the positive words. God bless bro.

well we've seen this team hit the lowest of the lows and highest of the highs all in a month lol. this is the same exact scenario as last year imho. hopefully the DL shows up next week, and we ascend and hit our best football in the playoffs bc we damn sure havent played our best ball yet. i can confidently say that is 100% true, we havent played our best or near it.gotta ascend to it, and next week is gnna be super tough vs an equally desperate baltimore team...

as a fan since 1989, we have alot of lows and alot of highs. We are at an impasse. Gilbride is fried. we have to change our OC. Tuck should be done, no excuse for the half baked playing or 1/4 baked effort. he should be ashamed of himself. I don't think we're in for a cinderella year. The players are just uninspired right now. perry fewell needs to go, diehl must go, webster must go, Osi must go and we look to beef up both lines this off season.
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

I thought the positive message was gonna be a thread where we all make up funny positives, that are actually negatives......because there were no positives
    Not the actual Man, Myth, Legend....Just a Giant fan since birth, I come in peace