+ Reply to Thread

Looks like brutal schedule and injuries too much too overcome

This is not a championship team but it would have been nice to see a playoff game or two. Lets hope they can muster up some pride as they have two horrible teams left on the schedule. I see no way this team makes a run this year even if by some miracle make the playoffs.

nah........I dont blame that. They shoud have won three other games the blew....
    Cincy
    Steelers
    Skins......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    nah........I dont blame that. They shoud have won three other games the blew....
    Cincy
    Steelers
    Skins......

How could you leave out the Eagles game where we were in winnable FG range & KG calls for a long pass play, we get called for OPI & it pushes us out of Tynes FG range & he misses it by 1 yd!

Disgaree about the Cincy game, we were blown out early by them & today by Atl. Steelers, Phily & Skins are the games we blew this yr. Opener vs Dallas is another game we played like crap in but still coulda won.

This team could easily be 12-2 or 11-3 & have clinched already, but it's the Giants, they don't know any other way but the hard way!

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Cincy
    Steelers
    Skins......
    ^
    this.

Throw the first Philly game in there too.