Hey, we broke a record!
This season has been nothing but breaking old records. Now, excuse me while I give myself a self high-five..in the face!
For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.
Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!
also the the first in a LOOOONG time to those that home opener, as defending champs, which has always been a gift wrapped win from the NFL.
Which defending SB champ has posted the worst record at the end of the following season? I'm sure it's not us but I'm curious.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
Giants were the first 9-7 team to win the Superbowl. How embarrassing.
The 49ers won three games in 82 but that was a strike season. This team sort of plays like the 91 Giants...except they had the Ray Handley excuse...this team not so much.
The only real embarrassing stat is our second half record under TC.