+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

Sorry, this is totally unacceptable & totally sends the wrong message to all future athletes that it's all good, if you get a DUI manslaughter charge, you too can still be chilling with the team on the sidelines & even crack a smile & joke around.

Way to stay classy Dallas!

Is Ray Lewis at the Dallas game?

He'll be at our game next week though.

Banned
    worry about your own team; in case you havn't been keeping up with your own team's current events. the giants got their butts whipped into a shut out. worry about your own sideline

STFU maggot. Figures you'd defend a drunk driver who's irresponisble actions cost the life of another human being & is rewarded with hanging out on the sidelines witht he rest of the team. Great message to send out to our youth NFL. Goodell is a joke. Safety of the league when it comes to "hard" hits, fining players $75,000 for hits but allows an individual with a vehicular manslaughter DUI, to not only set foot in the stadium, but be on the sidelines as well. I do what he did, I'm fired from my job & still in jail.

Classy Dallas, you too Roger.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    STFU maggot. Figures you'd defend a drunk driver who's irresponisble actions cost the life of another human being & is rewarded with hanging out on the sidelines witht he rest of the team. Great message to send out to our youth NFL. Goodell is a joke. Safety of the league when it comes to "hard" hits, fining players $75,000 for hits but allows an individual with a vehicular manslaughter DUI, to not only set foot in the stadium, but be on the sidelines as well. I do what he did, I'm fired from my job & still in jail.

Classy Dallas, you too Roger.
    ok bonehead, tell me how i am "defending"a drunk driver?

lol, like i said, dont worry about who is on the Dallas sidelines. worry about your own team and their quickly failing season

By condoning the fact that Dallas has allowed him to be on the sidelines let alone in the stadium, you are defending him.. Don't see you saying your against him being on the sidelines either.

I know if I were to do what he did, not only would I not be allowed anywhere near my place of employment, I'd be terminated ASAP!

Some people here get all pissy about everything. Cry about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    By condoning the fact that Dallas has allowed him to be on the sidelines let alone in the stadium, you are defending him.. Don't see you saying your against him being on the sidelines either.

I know if I were to do what he did, not only would I not be allowed anywhere near my place of employment, I'd be terminated ASAP!
    how am i "condoning" the fact? seems you are making things up out of desperation. like i said, worry bout your own team.

now to answer a question that some of yall may be wondering. do i agree with brent being on the sidelines? nope. but i am not gonna cry over it either.

It was Jerry Brown's mom's wish for the Cowboys to take care of Brent.

Should he be on the sidelines? No and it sends the wrong message. But I think this was a humanitarian decision to honor the wishes of Jerry Brown's mother.

+ Reply to Thread