+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

I didn't agree with it either but the Brown's mother didn't have a problem with. Maybe she sees it as I do. Jerry and Brent were equally culpable for the accident. They both acted badly. To blame one more than the other simply because of who was behind the wheel makes no sense.

So like the Professor said...worry about your own team. That pasting your G-men took yesterday ought to have all of you too embarrassed to even be here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    worry about your own team; in case you havn't been keeping up with your own team's current events. the giants got their butts whipped into a shut out. worry about your own sideline
    Kind of ironic that you are telling her to worry about her team when you are over here posting on another teams message board

Veteran
    worry about your own team and their quickly failing season
    Says the Dallas fan on a Giants message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Sorry, this is totally unacceptable & totally sends the wrong message to all future athletes that it's all good, if you get a DUI manslaughter charge, you too can still be chilling with the team on the sidelines & even crack a smile & joke around.

Way to stay classy Dallas!
    Yeah....lets show support for the brainless second time DWI offender who finally ended up killing someone!
    Just because the mother of the victim believes in a fairy tale called religion and wanted the cowgirls to support the killer of her son doesn't make it right that he was seen on the sideline yucking it up with his teammates and seemingly having a great time and not a care in the world.
    Even I know that god forgives only those who repent and do penance, and i don't believe that laughing and joking on the sideline when the guy you killed isn't even cold in his grave yet..... qualifies as penance!!!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 12-17-2012 at 10:42 AM.

I find it hilarious that the Cowboys are doing their jobs to make the playoffs right now, despite how much people thought they sucked, so let's go bash them for the dumbest things ever.

Stop with the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Sorry, this is totally unacceptable & totally sends the wrong message to all future athletes that it's all good, if you get a DUI manslaughter charge, you too can still be chilling with the team on the sidelines & even crack a smile & joke around.

Way to stay classy Dallas!
    I hear you, but if the mother of the deceased person request the team to do it what they did yesterday, what did you expect JJ to do. I didn't lose anyone last week. The mother had compassion for the guy, and not to many people would've taken her approach of this situation. If I was JJ, I would've done the same thing out of respect for her. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and the Cowboys respected the wishes of the players Mom. She is the one that is grieving. It is her child. Not anyone else. She chose to forgive, and so should we. But that doesn't let him off the hook. We still have laws, and the idiot should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Kind of ironic that you are telling her to worry about her team when you are over here posting on another teams message board
    so? it aint the first time ive posted here

Banned
    so? it aint the first time ive posted here
    So you shouldn’t worry about what team she is posting about since you are posting on a different teams board. I know hypocracy is big in Texas but come on.

You have no right to listen to Motley Crue. They are too good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I know hypocracy is big in Texas but come on.

Crue isn't from TX if I remember right, but please explain?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Crue isn't from TX if I remember right, but please explain?
    He not from Texas? Why is he a Dallas Cowboys fan?

+ Reply to Thread