+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Classless Cowboys let murderer on the sidelines.

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Why are you a Dallas Cowboys fan? You vile malignant excuse for a human being.
    lol, you're a rude one so ill give you the short answer as why i am a Cowboys fan......its because i can

    now then, are you a bandwagon giants fan? i ve seen some of your posts in here and u dont sound like to you know much football histories

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, you're a rude one so ill give you the short answer as why i am a Cowboys fan......its because i can

    now then, are you a bandwagon giants fan? i ve seen some of your posts in here and u dont sound like to you know much football histories
    Says the schmuck that comes on to another teams board to troll.

    You are an egregious piece of detritus. Obviously you are a bandwagon fair weather punk.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Says the schmuck that comes on to another teams board to troll.

    You are an egregious piece of detritus. Obviously you are a bandwagon fair weather punk.
    lol, and obviously you must be a teeny bopper still in high school

  4. #44
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11,891
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, and obviously you must be a teeny bopper still in high school
    You are an internet bad ***.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Is Ray Lewis at the Dallas game?
    Hahahaha. That was a decade ago or so, wasn't it?

  6. #46
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,018
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsOwnNewYork View Post
    Funny... a giants fans telling someone else about class. I guess you forgot when the giants put a kid toucher in their hall of fame
    I want to kiss you, I couldn't care less about LT....and I want to kiss you!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts